Sunday, October 23, 2005

WHATA MAN, WHATA MIGHTY FINE MAN!


It seems these days, good men are hard to find, but maybe they have all turned to stone? Cold, distant, all the while looking so hot! Well, when I came upon this guy, I just had to have a little fun. Wouldn't you? You never know what you'll find in a grave yard...
Now Fred, MY reporter, (who called me his photographer in front of Macy Gray today. Gerrrrrrr) didn't want me to take the picture of him checking out "David's" backside... I'll get him next time!
I say... NICE LEGS! But I still have to work on my aim with the Holga... I never know where the focal point will be.

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

Boy...do you have balls--literally! One up--'man'--ship seems to be your forte! Personally I love the composition of both shots. If only all men could look like this including the rock hard genitile area.
Guess tomorrow I've got my work cut out for me. Should have shot the hooker on Sepulveda today but I passed because then I would have had to explain to Alex what was so special about her.
Tomorrow is not far away, so sleep. I will be out early in search of a Holga moment then I must work. I have three stories to finish.
Love ya, JB

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers