Thursday, October 27, 2005

Aftermath



Hungry anyone? Well I was after my meeting downtown again. So I called up my partner n' crime JB and asked her to go to lunch with me. Another glorious BFest. After I took these pictures, I realized I should have taken one when the meal came, and got an overall shot of our favorite diner, but, today was one of my vacation days and so... whatever.
When I got back home I fell asleep, For hours! Man I must have been tired. I woke up just a s the sun was setting at 6:00 p.m. I know I needed the rest, but it sure did feel like I wasted half of the day....
Hey, I think I'll go back to sleep now... see you tomorrow.
Don't worry JB.. I'll get you tomorrow!

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

By the looks of it, these photo's make us look like we eat like pigs...and perhaps we do and now everyone will know.
That was fun today but unlike you I didn't get a nap. I spent most of the afternoon on the phone doing interviews.
Now I'm ready to take a bath and call it a night...oh yeah right after I finish homework with Alex.
Love ya,
JB

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers