Thursday, October 20, 2005

PUMPKINS!


After a major mal-function with my first polaroid pack... lost the whole thing, much later in the day I happened upon a Pumpkin Patch in La Crescenta. Rich was kind enough to let me spend some time with him while he was "holding down the fort," so to speak. We waited for the evening rush of children picking out their pumpkins for Halloween. If I were to sum up the day it technical blooper gone wild. It seemed simple things that I would never have a problem with went wrong, but hey, I hope that just means I got it out of the way for awhile.

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

I feel your pain sister, I feel your pain! Just when you think you've got 'the one'--how quickly it can turn sour and go in the dumper.
But in all fairness, you dragged me into this war so I feel it's only fair you should have to blow as much money as me on polaroid film.
Looking forward to breakfast this morning.
Love ya,
jb

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers