Saturday, July 15, 2006

TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY

Photo by Michael WilliamsMy job is amazing, challenging and interesting. We have to adapt to all kinds of situations, never knowing just what the outcome will be.
Last Sunday was a typical day. I had my marching orders (list of assignments) and headed out into the blazing hot sun. It was an unusual kind of day in that I had to visit many different places, a tour of private ponds as well as a tour of private and public art galleries. One of my last stops was an artists home, the art was great, and they were lovely people. As it turned out, there were other like minded photogs there as well, company of the artists, and well, I became the subject of my assignment. I must say this is the first time this has happened to me... sometimes it's o.k. to let your hair down so to speak, although mine was up under my cap.

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

I love this picture. I can see your eyes searching for the exact moment when to click the shutter and you seem to be amused by the waiting.

But TSK, becoming the story? I say why the hell not!

love ya
jb

darleene said...

this is a great photo of you!

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers