Monday, July 10, 2006

PARTY ANIMALS

There are times in a parents life when it's fine to say.... "I did a great job?" These two party animals mugging for the cameraas the apple of their parents eye... I'm sure. I think it's more like a state of being... yet, I know either one of them could become our next Senator, Governor or even President. God help us! In the meantime, if you see these two out on the street....RUN! Don't walk, they have the ability to suck the life out of you... that's how they always look so pretty, no matter what.

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

What a funny ass shot? I'm not sure whether to tell Sarah she's on the web again or not. Let me think...NOT!

Next presidents, are you dreaming. If either of these two run for any political office I'm moving back to Canada.

Love ya
JB

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers