Saturday, July 15, 2006

GLITTER GIRLS

One more example of "Girls Just Want To Have Fun." This day, they wanted to have fun.. make a mess.. become part of the mess, etc.It was an innocent activity, gone wild, Rachel and Sarah started out making a scrap book, which escalated into a full on glitter-glue fight. Running around the house, and down the street. In about ten minutes the damage was done.And the fun had been.. a rare moment to capture, as their fleeting teenage days are about to come to an end.A kiss goodbye, and upon my return.. everything was spotless.

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Oh to be that young and dumb again. What joy those two beatches can create. Wish they could find a way to put this much energy into a few other things.
Great shots as always my dear. Some day when the get rich and famous you can sell these to the tabloids and make a shit load of money, of which I will share the profits.
Love ya,
jb

ISOSOS said...

Yep... I would be more than happy to share with you! We could go on a cruse, or maybe to a deserted Island somewhere far far away from all the madness. Or maybe we could just have some peace of mind?
Love ya!

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers