Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kiss The Kitty, NOT THE FROG

Sometimes, when I'm not on assignment I wish I was... for example my visit to the Santa Barbara Zoo was really nice. The zoo is beautiful and the animals are well kept. When coming upon the Lion den, everyone was in for a surprise... the big cat was sleeping right up against the plexi-glass. It was an amazing site, to see the lion and to see the reaction of the children.
Another interesting attraction was the poisonous frogs. They were so small, and so beautiful, like little jewels. Pretty little things that kill.

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

Wow! After seeing these photos I want to go to the zoo. Maybe before summer is out Alex and I will take a trip and wander about.

Great seeing you this morning for breakfast, sorry you had to leave so quick but as always when news breaks....there you go!

love ya,
jb

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers