Tuesday, December 27, 2005

GO FISH!

Christmas Day, Mark and I had to work. I had made up my mind months ago that I would try and make it special, after all, we could take a few minutes for "shits and giggles!" And so we did. After our first assignment we came back to the office and I brought out his small yet meaningful gift.


Now, I looked for fake fish, in a real fish store, after going to three, the sales lady at the last one said, "you don't find fake fish at a real fish store." How stupid was I.. Not stupid enough to go Toys R Us!


So the next best thing was Sherlock, because he's looking for fish of course, and there he stands on Marks computer. Maybe one day he'll have a new friend, but until then....






















We made the best of the day, and soon it was the next assignment. Here's some fish for you! The Long Beach Rose Float, fish and all... it was beautiful. These fish will have to do for now.

3 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Awwww! Isn't he cute! I want one...No..not the figure... I want a Mark too.

(The float pictures aren't bad either,LOL)

jb

ISOSOS said...

WOW... Waitn until Mark reads this! "JB WANTS ME..?" He won't get any reporting done at all YOU BAD GIRL!!!
I couldn't help the float pics, hey they were the "ONLY FISH IN THE SEA."
LOVE YA

jbwritergirl said...

ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!

AS MUCH AS I LOVE LOOKING AT MARK PLAYING WITH HIS TOYS I WILL EXPECT SOMETHING NEW HERE VERY SHORTLY!

POWER TO THE HOLGA

JB

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers