Thursday, January 12, 2006

JOY



I know that I have been remiss in my postings, so ..... Happy New Year! The feeling I get when I see this picture says it all. JB and I, having our weekly "Bitchfest," on a glorious sunny day, and a whole new year to see what kind of trouble we can get into. It really takes no effort at all, we just breath and it comes our way. Even though it's the dead of winter, somehow it feels like there are new wonders all around... what has me so optimistic you ask? I will just say that "it's something not too old, not borrowed, and absolutely not BLUE!" I seem to be having vivid day dreams... oh wait, that wasn't a dream! Enough teasing for now. It's my hope this year is the BEST for me and for you, and that all our dreams come true. "Be careful what you wish for," JB said. My reply is "everyone should have wishes," and as an old friend once said to me, "it's the ride... not the destination." My thought is, i would like to reach that destination... then plan another trip... !

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

BEATCH!!!!!!

JUST WAIT TILL NEXT TIME. I'M GOING TO HOLGA THE HELL OUT OF YOU.

LOVE YA,
JB

jbwritergirl said...

Oh, yeah...it's not just the ride but what you're riding on to get to that destination.

This year should hold lots of P's & Q's:

Passion & pampering

Quietness & quintiscential wisdom

But mostly it will be filled with newness, days to look forward to and many more bitchfests!!!

Without those life would be very dull.

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers