Monday, November 07, 2005

Some Days Are Like This


Some days are like this, I just feel like throwing in the towel and walking into oblivion. Some people, like David, are able to just give a one finger salute and carry on. I'm not like that, I get my feelings hurt, yet know that if I show it, that won't help either. So I'm stuck, frustrated and wondering why I'm misunderstood. I know that I'm having a real pity party over here, but please indulge me...I can see it's time to snap out of it and hope that the rain washes all this negativity away, David's giving me that look... it's funny, these were taken last week, and I waited for just the right time to use them.
I did have one other suggestion, that was to beat my pillow with a tennis racket! If only that would take away the feeling that now matter how hard I try to please others, at some point it's never enough. I'm too sensitive. But that's what makes me who I am, so "Why Not Take All Of Me." (I used to sing that song to my daughter when she was little, scatting and all.)

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Hey Girl,
So finally the man has a face.
You're right, some days are just not worthy of dragging your ass out of bed and others, well, by the end of it you wish you hadn't drug your ass out of bed.

Life is quirky, strange, wonderful, and usually way out there, but for every day we wake up, the seed that there is promise ahead of something good happening has to be enough to make it worth throwing the covers off and joining the planets rotation.
Besides if you stay in bed too long you get bed sores and no one likes that.
My philosophy is to move as though I am the one who will kick someones ass each day, not the other way around.
Patience is a virture, srew that. You've got to throw your iron in the fire and stir like mad so the sparks go wild and leave you wondering just what flames might start.
Love ya,
jb

jbwritergirl said...

PS: As I do in my writing stories You need to get one shot ahead and post in the morning so that you get to sleep earlier. No wonder you're so tired all the time. Go to bed earlier you knucklehead!!!

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers