Wednesday, November 09, 2005

IT'S A BREEZE... PHOTOJOURNALISM


Well, that's what I was doing up until the time I went flying with my camera, and although it could have been much worse, it wasn't pretty. I was on my back for about five minutes, in extreme pain, wondering if I was o.k... I hit my knee so hard.. Slammed my camera and broke my flash. It happens every year, so this better the one, 'cause I don't want to fall again, at least for a while.
This week hasn't been very good, I keep waiting for a turn-around. Anyway, it's been a long day, and it's time for me to rest. Tomorrow will be Homecoming football games. I'll have to be on the look out for runaway tackles!
P.S. This isn't the best picture, but I'll be damned if I waist another piece of film on this!

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

Poor knee, but just like you, it seems to take a lickin' and keep on ticken'.

Jeans look like a gonner though!

Glad to see a post come on line when I'm still up to see it. Just got home from school myself.

I had thought about doing a self portrait myself today but with the rain no one would have recognized me with the afro that seemed to take over my head. Oh the dastardly rain.

Should be fun slogging around in the rain tomorrow. Oh by the way, I have some knee pads left over from my paint business, maybe you should borrow them.

Love ya, talk tomorrow,
JB

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers