Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A DAY LATE ... A LITTLE SHORT?

I regret that I missed the first day of November, I had too much work, and too little energy. And today, it appears that JB kicked my ass. But that's ok. If I didn't think she could, it wouldn't be any fun. With that said, I will spin a little story about a Man and his Fish.

One of the reporters I work with has a collection of fish on his computer, and as it happened one day, I decided that they should be moved around for not only my amusement, but just in principal. At first Mark took offence to my "hand of god," way of putting them in different parts of an imaginary sea. Then, as time passed, he came to enjoy the surprise positions he might find waiting for him. I almost always leave after him, so last night I left the last cookie..(he is a cookie monster in (disguise) with the fish circling, waiting to attack. I think it amused him.
I am looking to add to his collection, and when it expands, I will post more images of new sea creatures that might bear more cookies as the days go by.

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Hey girl,
I love that picture of Mark. We're kind of even since we both posted reporters. Although today was my day to be in the right place at the right time. I just hope that my polaroid back is not broken. Not only did it unhinge it hit the ground running!
Shite!!!!
I did take some film as well but that remains to be seen. I guess there is going to come a day when I'll have to step up to digital as I will have to shoot my own stories for the other papers apparently. The managing editor is letting me borrow hers when I need it for now.
Guess the ass kicking is done for the day. Just got home from class, I'm pooped so I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Love ya,
jb

ISOSOS said...

You're so cute! Yep... I think we're both to pooped to get anymore scoops for today. I'm happy you like the picture of Mark.. he does love his fish, and hey, it brings a little joy into the office. Coming up soon... Fred's Chicken! Don't ask! (just kidding) (not!) Here's a hint, when he throws it, it stick to the wall........ oooooooooowwwweeee.

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers