Monday, October 31, 2005

BEWITCHED or NOT...


I saw images everywhere today, of everything from a walking banana to a tea cup from "Beauty and the Beast," to this witch, at Whole Foods, more than happy to scare the case out of you. Another words, check you out... so to speak. But everyone was checking her out, she made a great witch, green and haggard, warts and all. What was really scary today was my mid-term.. but I didn't take a picture of it, I was afraid the teacher wouldn't understand and kick me out of his class for something like lack of respect. Is there such a law? Well if there were, he would know it, seeing how it's a Law Professor. Ouch!
My daughter, dressed to the nines is cruising around tonight, I think she just dropped in to say Hi, or else ask for a $20.

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Your witch is witchy as they say. I wish I could have gone out and shot pix's of things I say while trick or treating buy I never left the house except to pick up Alex at his friends house.
Oh to visit the old days again!
I'm sorry there was no picture of the test. The Law of gravity most likely would have pulled you to a place you'd rather not visit anyway, so be it.
Love ya,
JB

ISOSOS said...

Hey.. the law of deminishing brain cells was hard at work during that sucker!
Man, I could almost feel them crashing into each other, like head on collisions, fatal, alas... sigh.....

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers