Wednesday, May 16, 2007

KIDS "I Love Them"

During the course of any given week my assignments involve children. They can be in school, playing sports, or in the park. It seemed to be just another typical assignment in a classroom, but as I discoved and keep discovering, there are no typical assignments. Childern are always inspiring.
Late March, I received 19 letters from Mrs. Svab and Ms. Junge's class at RD White Elementary School in Glendale. Being a mother myself you might imagine how excited I was to open the package and see the thoughtful effort and sweetness that went into each and every letter.
I posted these examples because they were colorful, but all of them were worth posting. This was an amazing gift, one of the best I've ever received. THANK YOU CLASS!

No comments:

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers