Monday, July 03, 2006

GOING DOWN OR UP?


Yes that is Jay Leno at the Love Ride last year, maybe it was something that Fred said during this interview?

It's 4th of July eve, and I have an idea where I will be watching the fireworks this year... but I'm still not sure it will work out. If it does, you'll be seeing them real soon. On another note... after this week things should be picking up on the old web site construction and so as soon as it's done I will be linking everything together! I'm still looking for those images that I think I've lost, it's haunting me.

Yesterday at work was another crazy Sunday, my first without Fred in I would guess a year. I miss him very much, especially when we had an elevator incident at our offices and had to find out first hand just how fast the Fire Department is. They were very fast. And if it wasn't for the circumstances, I would have been taking all kinds of photos, but in this rare case there can be no evidence. That's as cryptic as I want to get...
Let's see what today brings..

ANWAY... GOOD LUCK FRED AT THE SAN GABRIAL TRIBUNE!

1 comment:

jbwritergirl said...

That sounds so sad for you now that Fred is gone. I'm sorry for you but I'm sure he's far happier elsewhere as is everyone else that has left the building.

Your fireworks location sounds like a secret and knowing you I'm sure it is. Always looking for the best place for the best pictures but you have to remember that it wouldn't matter if you were stuck in the middle of the freeway in buttfuck nowhere, you'd still get the shot.

Love ya,
JB

PS" MMMMMMMM....Glad you're back!

Tammy Abbott

My photo
Photojournalism is my passion, it's an amazing way to see and experience the world. I don't know if what I do will ever have a greater meaning then to fill the pages of daily newspapers. I've seen and felt first hand how important it is to approach the subject of my lense with kindness, respect and honesty. My background is in art and music. If I could express my feelings about life it would be embodied in the song made famous by Louis Armstrong, written by George Weiss and Thiele, "What A Wonderful World."

Followers